3017 Zion Ln, San Jose, CA 951324 beds, 2 baths, 1,393 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Recent upgraded granite kitchen counter with backspash and tile flooring. Recess lights in living room. New back fence. This home goes to one of the most desirable school district in San Jose, Ruskin Elementary School, Sierramont Middle School and Piedmont Hills High School.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $452
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 469 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,393 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 58717039
- Zillow Home ID: 19771501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3017 Zion Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berryessa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% greater than in San Jose, and 61.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Berryessa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
- 3013 Zion Ln San Jose, CA$673K421,305
- 3021 Zion Ln San Jose, CA$801K531,804
- Crater Ln San Jose, CA--------
- 3025 Zion Ln San Jose, CA$761K421,393
- 3009 Zion Ln San Jose, CA$756K321,530
- 3010 Crater Ln San Jose, CA$700K421,305
- 3016 Zion Ln San Jose, CA$807K432,100
- 3014 Crater Ln San Jose, CA$771K421,530
- 3012 Zion Ln San Jose, CA$635K321,067
- 3004 Crater Ln San Jose, CA$776K421,585
- 3020 Zion Ln San Jose, CA$699K421,305
- 3020 Crater Ln San Jose, CA$1.03M532,845
- 3008 Zion Ln San Jose, CA$759K421,530
- 3029 Zion Ln San Jose, CA$702K421,305
- 3024 Zion Ln San Jose, CA$801K431,788
- 3000 Crater Ln San Jose, CA$602K321,067
- 3005 Zion Ln San Jose, CA$694K421,393
- 3024 Crater Ln San Jose, CA$786K631,825
- 3015 Vesuvius Ln San Jose, CA$721K421,393
- 3011 Vesuvius Ln San Jose, CA$698K421,305
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!