- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3018 Virginia Ave, Waycross, GA 315032 beds, 1 bath, 996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $9,000
- Price/sqft: $9
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 996 sqft
- Parcel #: 069G-01-002
- Zillow Home ID: 111814970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3018 Virginia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31503 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% greater than in Waycross, and 89.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31503 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waycross.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- Studio, -- baths
2,520 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1899
- Studio, -- baths
- 3015 Virginia Ave Waycross, GA$58K----720
- 3027 Virginia Ave Waycross, GA$68K----1,280
- 3031 Virginia Ave Waycross, GA$40K321,056
- 3037 Virginia Ave Waycross, GA$82K--21,394
- 3020 Virginia Ave Waycross, GA$59K------
- 3012 Virginia Ave Waycross, GA$58K221,024
- 3025 Virginia Ave Waycross, GA$62K22840
- 3016 Virginia Ave Waycross, GA$68K21980
- 3030 Virginia Ave Waycross, GA$35K----924
- 3010 Virginia Ave Waycross, GA$79K----1,624
- 2645 Connecticut Ave Waycross, GA$89K32.51,848
- 2665 New Jersey Ave Waycross, GA$81K--11,008
- 3018 Virginia Ave Waycross, GA$74K21996
- 2651 New York Ave Waycross, GA$43K----1,560
- 2660 Pennsylvania Ave Waycross, GA$50K--21,320
- 2640 New York Ave Waycross, GA$41K--1960
- 2635 Connecticut Ave Waycross, GA$54K------
- 1340 Oregon Ave Waycross, GA$57K32720
- 1360 Oregon Ave Waycross, GA$61K--11,152
- 1410 Oregon Ave Waycross, GA$39K--11,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!