3019 Homer Ave, Elkhart, IN 465172 beds, 1 bath, 594 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2001
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 720 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 594 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Parcel #: 200616476010000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50612130
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3019 Homer Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% lower than in Elkhart, and 81.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3027 Homer Ave Elkhart, IN$124K421,440
- 3105 Homer Ave Elkhart, IN$85K311,536
- 2901 Homer Ave Elkhart, IN$49K3--928
- 1314 Moffat Ln Elkhart, IN$77K321,782
- 1318 Moffat Ln Elkhart, IN$71K321,248
- 1312 Moffat Ln Elkhart, IN$59K311,188
- 1310 Moffat Ln Elkhart, IN$72K21988
- 2925 Homer Ave Elkhart, IN$66K321,152
- 1308 Moffat Ln Elkhart, IN$95K3--1,296
- 3026 Homer Ave Elkhart, IN$76K311,536
- Homer Elkhart, IN--------
- 3030 Homer Ave Elkhart, IN$75K3--984
- 2828 Roosevelt Ave Elkhart, IN$81K4--1,800
- 3010 Homer Ave Elkhart, IN$70K3--1,190
- 3115 Homer Ave Elkhart, IN$107K3--1,432
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!