3019 SW Graham St, Seattle, WA 981262 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
High Point is a master planned community with a beautiful mix of homes, 100 acres of parks, trails, playgrounds and services. Wide, tree-lined sidewalks and front porch architecture encourage walking and make it easy to meet your neighbors. A gorgeous library and a community health center already exists. A community rec center and neighborhood shopping are on the drawing boards. Over 100 original legacy trees have been preserved and thousands of new trees planted. High Point neighbors also enjoy access to the peaceful Longfellow Creek legacy trail system.
Throughout the neighborhood and from many of the homes neighbors enjoy spectacular views of Elliot Bay and the Seattle skyline. Each street has its own character, lined with homes of distinctive architecture, heritage colors and natural landscaping.
A Respect for the Environment
High Point is Seattle's first and only Built Green? neighborhood. An innovative natural drainage system uses natural processes to filter and clean rainwater on it's way to Longfellow Creek. Landscaping uses native plantings chosen for their hardiness and low water needs. The first porous pavement street in Washington, plus porous pavement walkways allow rainwater and run-off to filter into the ground naturally. All homes meet a minimum of Built Green 3-Star standards, with many achieving 4-Star level and ENERGY STAR® certification. As a prospective homeowner this is important to you because ?green building" means homes that cost less to heat and cool, are healthier to live in and tread more lightly on the planet.
- Lot: 2,945 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $479,990
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Energy efficient heat-pump heating and cooling, 40-year roof, 50-year hardi-plank siding, green.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3278603950
- Zillow Home ID: 70578736
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3019 Sw Graham Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In High Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Seattle, and 23.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or High Point home values.
- 6308 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$324K21.51,240
- 3015 SW Graham St Seattle, WA$365K22.51,600
- 6316 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$315K41.51,430
- 3011 SW Graham St Seattle, WA$376K331,680
- 3018 SW Graham St Seattle, WA$358K32.51,790
- 3020 SW Graham St Seattle, WA$356K22.51,770
- 3016 SW Graham St Seattle, WA$362K32.51,860
- 3012 SW Graham St Seattle, WA$357K32.51,780
- 6318 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$317K51.51,570
- 3007 SW Graham St Seattle, WA$404K22.51,700
- 3010 SW Graham St Seattle, WA$358K32.51,860
- 3007 SW Graham St Seattle, WA$375K22.51,700
- 6324 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$306K31.51,310
- 6050 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$208K11760
- 3008 SW Graham St Seattle, WA$360K32.51,780
- 6326 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$301K31.51,220
- 3004 SW Graham St Seattle, WA$364K32.51,860
- 6328 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$294K31.51,230
- 3002 SW Graham St Seattle, WA$351K331,713
- 3001 SW Graham St Seattle, WA$435K22.51,600
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292