302 96th St APT 5U, Brooklyn, NY 11209Studio, 1 bath, 350 sqft
Beautiful Bay Ridge offers spectacular water front views, bike and strolling paths, parks and other recreation.
- Cooling: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $400
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 350 sqft
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 2113347771
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 302 96th Street APT 5U
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fort Hamilton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 116.4% higher than in New York, and 48.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fort Hamilton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Hamilton home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.