302 Ackley Rd, Greenville, SC 296073 beds, 1 bath, 1,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $36,179
- Price/sqft: $34
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,064 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 0200000201000
- Zillow Home ID: 11003556
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 302 Ackley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Nicholtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 46.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.2% higher than in Greenville, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Nicholtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Nicholtown home values.
- Maco St Greenville, SC--------
- Ackley Rd Greenville, SC$102K311,053
- Ackley Rd Greenville, SC$129K322,008
- 121 Maco St Greenville, SC$81K21952
- 200 Maco Ter Greenville, SC--422,117
- 118 Maco St Greenville, SC$61K311,334
- 119 Maco St Greenville, SC$58K21731
- 308 Ackley Rd Greenville, SC$55K21725
- 309 Ackley Rd Greenville, SC$52K211,152
- 117 Maco St Greenville, SC$58K21736
- 216 Ackley Rd Greenville, SC$125K421,800
- 114 Maco St Greenville, SC$128K311,804
- 201 Maco Ter Greenville, SC$51K21836
- 204 Maco Ter Greenville, SC$90K21928
- 32 Harris Ln Greenville, SC$169K32.51,782
- Ackley Rd Greenville, SC--------
- 5 Carter St Greenville, SC$76K211,040
- 6 Zara St Greenville, SC$62K211,052
- Zara St Greenville, SC$57K21624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!