302 Burgess Rd, Geneva, IL 601344 beds, 3 baths, 3,433 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a rare offering in Geneva as it is situated on a beautifully landscaped 1.25 acre parcel with a grand circular drive and both sun and shade gardens for the gardener in you to play and experiment. It is even more rare with its huge 5 bay heated garage. Bays 4 and 5 are 30?x21? and could easily house a boat or other extra long vehicles. Together Bays 2-5 are 50?x21? and are perfect to house a car or tractor collection, a huge workshop or even a garage band.
The home itself offers many amenities starting with the covered front porch to shelter your visitors from any weather and which leads to a dramatic 2 story foyer offering views into the country-elegant living room with its fieldstone fireplace and separate sunny dining room. The generous kitchen is centrally located in the home and offers ample cabinet and counter space, a breakfast bar, and a bay window to view the outdoors as you enjoy a meal at the table. The kitchen is open to the great room which has vaulted ceilings, soaring windows, and a cozy fireplace with gas logs.
There is great space in this home including the huge second floor loft which is just waiting to used for whatever you can dream, whether as a second office, play area or hobby room. The loft can also be easily enclosed to create a 5th bedroom. The finished basement offers even more room for entertaining with a wood-burning fireplace and dry bar.
The first floor master bedroom has a private master bath with a whirlpool tub, separate shower and radiant heat in the floor to warm your feet on cold winter days. It has ample storage in its walk-in closet and a view of the backyard.
This home also has a private office for those days you are working from home, a generous mudroom and first floor laundry.
See the virtual tour of this home and pictures of historic Geneva, IL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjlZZqK9Y
- Lot: 1.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: May 2014 for $549,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,433 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1204451009
- Zillow Home ID: 4671378
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 302 Burgess Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.4% higher than in Geneva, and 980.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60134 home values.
- 228 Burgess Rd Geneva, IL$405K------
- 400 Burgess Rd Geneva, IL$525K------
- 1745 Southampton Ct Geneva, IL$322K------
- 1749 Southampton Ct Geneva, IL$329K------
- 1765 Southampton Ct Geneva, IL$334K------
- Kaneville Rd Geneva, IL--------
- 1769 Southampton Ct Geneva, IL$331K------
- 1708 Kaneville Rd Geneva, IL$463K------
- 1750 Kaneville Rd Geneva, IL$285K------
- 301 Burgess Rd Geneva, IL$472K------
- 225 Burgess Rd Geneva, IL$489K------
- 1660 J Pankow Dr # J Geneva, IL$368K------
- 1789 Southampton Ct Geneva, IL$368K42.52,472
- 219 Burgess Rd Geneva, IL$468K------
- 1665 J Pankow Dr Geneva, IL$574K53.54,000
- 1785 Southampton Ct Geneva, IL$329K------
- 395 Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$353K432,400
- 391 Southampton Dr Geneva, IL$315K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.