302 Delaware Ave, Palmyra, NJ 080653 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 2700121000000010
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 38149446
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 302 Delaware Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Palmyra, and 73.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08065 home values.
- 228 Delaware Ave Palmyra, NJ$145K----1,360
- 300 Delaware Ave Palmyra, NJ$136K----960
- 304 Delaware Ave Palmyra, NJ$90K----972
- 306 Delaware Ave Palmyra, NJ$91K----1,048
- Kennedy St NJ--------
- W 2nd St Palmyra, NJ--------
- 10 Creek House Palmyra, NJ$132K------
- Route 73 NJ--------
- 224 Delaware Ave Palmyra, NJ$150K----1,460
- 203 Delaware Ave Palmyra, NJ$170K421,575
- 308 Delaware Ave Palmyra, NJ$148K----1,008
- 312 Delaware Ave Palmyra, NJ$127K----1,496
- 222 Delaware Ave Palmyra, NJ$151K----1,880
- 227 Horace Ave Palmyra, NJ$207K----1,384
- 121 Delaware Ave Palmyra, NJ$190K421,262
- 235 Horace Ave Palmyra, NJ$102K----1,566
- 223 Horace Ave Palmyra, NJ$182K422,696
- 237 Horace Ave Palmyra, NJ$133K----1,824
- 316 Delaware Ave Palmyra, NJ$202K----2,144
- 239 Horace Ave Palmyra, NJ$147K----1,018
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.