302 Doris Ave, Baltimore, MD 212253 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
There were 4,093 households out of which 30.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 50.2% were married couples living together, 15.1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 28.9% were non-families. 22.8% of all households were made up of individuals and 11.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.67 and the average family size was 3.10.
In the CDP the population was spread out with 24.9% under the age of 18, 8.0% from 18 to 24, 28.9% from 25 to 44, 22.2% from 45 to 64, and 16.0% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 38 years. For every 100 females there were 94.8 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 90.5 males.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $42,207, and the median income for a family was $50,496. Males had a median income of $33,476 versus $26,316 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $18,582. About 6.6% of families and 8.0% of the population were below the poverty line, including 13.5% of those under age 18 and 6.3% of those age 65 or over.
- Lot: 6,272 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $225,900
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Security System
- New roof (april '10), new shed (march 09), new hardwood flooring in the kitchen
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0504606483405
- Zillow Home ID: 36117620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 302 Doris Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21225, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.5% lower than in Brooklyn Park, and 22.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 21225 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brooklyn Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21225 home values.
- 304 Doris Ave Baltimore, MD$155K--11,056
- 306 Doris Ave Baltimore, MD$143K311,170
- 311 Doris Ave Baltimore, MD$146K--1864
- 317 Doris Ave Baltimore, MD$447K342,494
- 300 Doris Ave Baltimore, MD$145K221,056
- 303 Doris Ave Baltimore, MD$234K411,200
- 229 Doris Ave Baltimore, MD$145K--1.5998
- 231 Doris Ave Baltimore, MD$145K--11,056
- Kramme Ave Baltimore, MD$164K--21,216
- Audrey Ave Baltimore, MD$223K--11,050
- 303 Doris Ave Baltimore, MD--------
- 301 Doris Ave Baltimore, MD$157K--1720
- Palute Cir Earleville, MD--------
- 308 Doris Ave Baltimore, MD$199K--11,632
- 303 Audrey Ave Baltimore, MD$143K--11,376
- 234 Doris Ave Baltimore, MD$162K--1878
- 309 Audrey Ave Baltimore, MD$183K32.51,536
- 301 Audrey Ave Baltimore, MD$306K--22,402
- 223 Doris Ave Baltimore, MD$176K21900
- 309 Doris Ave Baltimore, MD$192K--11,756
Nearby Schools in Brooklyn Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292