- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 70 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,898 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $262,900
- Price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: T2735515
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 330 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ None, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Pending, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ REO / Bank Owned, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Well
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,305 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 0932390000
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 45030956
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $96-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33567 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5% increase for Plant City as a whole. Among 33567 homes, this home is 26.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33567, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% greater than in Plant City, and 165.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33567 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Plant City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33567 home values.
|216 E Keysville Rd Plant City, FL||$65K||3||2||1,152|
|308 E Keysville Rd Plant City, FL||$60K||3||2||1,152|
|304 E Keysville Rd Plant City, FL||$108K||2||2||1,141|
|212 E Keysville Rd Plant City, FL||$88K||2||1||1,169|
|206 E Keysville Rd Plant City, FL||$119K||5||4||1,920|
|204 E Keysville Rd Plant City, FL||$73K||3||2||1,572|
|8508 Alafia Hills Dr Plant City, FL||$666K||5||4||8,620|
|202 E Keysville Rd Plant City, FL||$157K||2||1||1,442|
|8501 Alafia Hills Dr Plant City, FL||--||--||--||--|
|8504 Alafia Hills Dr Plant City, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|8505 Alafia Hills Dr Plant City, FL||--||--||--||--|
|8604 Alafia Hills Dr Plant City, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|8610 Alafia Hills Dr Plant City, FL||$501K||4||4||3,949|
|110 E Keysville Rd Plant City, FL||$151K||3||2||1,556|
|8505 Alafia Hills Dr Plant City, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|8308 S County Road 39 Plant City, FL||$342K||3||1||1,440|
|508 E Keysville Rd Plant City, FL||$58K||2||1||924|
|8603 Alafia Hills Dr Plant City, FL||$482K||6||5||4,039|
|8609 Alafia Hills Dr Plant City, FL||--||--||--||--|
|510 E Keysville Rd Plant City, FL||$116K||3||2||1,128|
Nearby Schools in Plant City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!