302 Enterprise Concourse, Mill Valley, CA 949413 beds, 2 baths, 1,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
People often have a check list when searching for a home. Some of things they look for are a level lot with good outdoor space, close proximity to community resources, top rated schools and an easy commute. This charmed Tam Valley home provides all of this and more.
Not on the market for approximately 30 years, the current owner has meticulously improved this home so no corner has been overlooked. From the hardwood floors throughout to the remodeled kitchen and baths this home is in Ã?Â¢??move-inÃ?Â¢?Ã¯Â¿Â½ condition.
The living room is spacious with a wood burning fireplace wood floors and abundant light. The dining room off the living room opens to the back yard. There is an office that could be used as a den/or breakfast area off the galley style kitchen. Three bedrooms include a master suite with a Ã?Â¢??garden viewÃ?Â¢?Ã¯Â¿Â½ tub and walk in closet. The other two bedrooms share the updated hall bath. One of the bedrooms is currently being used as a TV room. There is an oversized garage for storage.
The gardens and yard are expansive. In addition to the backyard awash with beautiful plants and flowers, there are two large side yards. One features an expanse of green. The other side yard offers opportunity to develop.
Located adjacent to the Tam Valley Community Center you are a part of a vibrant community that is warm and welcoming. Tam Valley School is right around the corner and is a California Distinguished School. This convenient home feels like it is miles away from the hustle and bustle of SG but it is just 11 minutes from the bridge. Resources like the Gold Gate National Recreation Area and the Ã?Â¢??Wooly Egg FarmÃ?Â¢?Ã¯Â¿Â½ are just down the road. Mill Valley is your extended neighborhood with its cafes, shops, music and arts scene.
Call Listing agents Cathy & Myriam for more information (not on MLS)
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $950,000
- Price/sqft: $678
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 672 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Skylights, new electical panel, new furnace, new ceiling lights in all bedrooms
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,402 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 20023203
- Zillow Home ID: 19307464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 302 Enterprise Concourse
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% less than in Mill Valley, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 306 Enterprise Concourse Mill Valley, CA$920K321,352
- 307 Enterprise Concourse Mill Valley, CA$968K321,768
- 305 Enterprise Concourse Mill Valley, CA$1.03M321,992
- 303 Enterprise Concourse Mill Valley, CA$1.01M321,352
- 301 Enterprise Concourse Mill Valley, CA$933K421,840
- 309 Enterprise Concourse Mill Valley, CA$1.31M531,856
- 310 Enterprise Concourse Mill Valley, CA$1.02M421,512
- 227 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA$753K311,006
- 311 Enterprise Concourse Mill Valley, CA$864K432,852
- 219 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA$885K321,270
- 235 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.15M321,270
- 211 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA$751K311,270
- 243 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA$742K311,006
- 303 Bell Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.01M521,888
- 313 Bell Ln Mill Valley, CA$2.08M532,614
- 251 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA$734K211,006
- 224 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA$822K311,270
- 216 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.06M532,085
- 232 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA$827K311,006
- 299 Flamingo Rd Mill Valley, CA$865K31.51,246
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292