- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
302 Kansas Dr, Goshen, IN 465264 beds, 3 baths, 2,854 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011
- Finished basement, 900 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,854 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 201108251010000015
- Zillow Home ID: 50616784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 302 Kansas Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% higher than in Goshen, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46526 home values.
- 300 Kansas Dr Goshen, IN$153K331,860
- 304 Kansas Dr Goshen, IN$76K21981
- 306 Kansas Dr Goshen, IN$124K3--1,268
- 305 Sunset Blvd Goshen, IN$91K3--1,593
- 303 Sunset Blvd Goshen, IN$67K321,445
- 307 Sunset Blvd Goshen, IN$93K3--1,605
- 1603 W Pike St Goshen, IN$105K2--1,092
- 303 Kansas Dr Goshen, IN$150K311,842
- 309 Sunset Blvd Goshen, IN$69K2--962
- 301 Kansas Dr Goshen, IN$108K321,446
- 305 Kansas Dr Goshen, IN$114K3--1,823
- 1610 W Pike St Goshen, IN$130K321,964
- 308 Kansas Dr Goshen, IN$148K3--1,674
- 311 Sunset Blvd Goshen, IN$86K221,260
- 1604 W Pike St Goshen, IN$110K3--1,539
- 307 Kansas Dr Goshen, IN$98K311,520
- 1702 W Pike St Goshen, IN$158K3--1,722
- 313 Sunset Blvd Goshen, IN$109K3--1,856
- 309 Kansas Dr Goshen, IN$95K2--1,252
- 400 Kansas Dr Goshen, IN$105K2--1,492
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!