302 Lenox Ave, Oakland, CA 946104 beds, 3 baths, 3,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $930,000
- Price/sqft: $293
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,170 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1914
- Parcel #: 010 077200100
- Zillow Home ID: 24742569
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 302 Lenox Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Adams Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.2% less than in Oakland, and 61.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Adams Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Adams Point home values.
- 306 Lenox Ave Oakland, CA$1.24M65.55,139
- 285 Van Buren Ave Oakland, CA$1.25M665,401
- Montecito Ave APT 201 Oakland, CA$339K11869
- Montecito Ave APT 301 Oakland, CA$342K11873
- Montecito Ave APT 108 Oakland, CA$211K11621
- 325 Lenox Ave Oakland, CA$304K11500
- 316 Lenox Ave Oakland, CA$970K----3,430
- 306 Lee St APT 302 Oakland, CA$515K11--
- 284 Van Buren Ave Oakland, CA$1.01M643,874
- 270 Van Buren Ave Oakland, CA$1.65M1265,976
- 303 Lee St APT 401 Oakland, CA$615K22--
- 320 Lenox Ave Oakland, CA$958K622,939
- 296 Lenox Ave Oakland, CA--218,160
- 285 Lenox Ave Oakland, CA$498K22.51,900
- 305 Lenox Ave Oakland, CA$1.74M--106,982
- 301 Lenox Ave Oakland, CA$3.51M323221,231
- 326 Lenox Ave Oakland, CA$985K443,054
- 288 Van Buren Ave Oakland, CA$425K11750
- 405 Lee St Oakland, CA$910K----2,771
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292