302 Maple Ln, Hillside, IL 601624 beds, 2 baths, 1,142 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,825 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Type: Garage Detached
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,142 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 15171090260000
- Zillow Home ID: 3770543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 302 Maple Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60162 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.4% greater than in Hillside, and 617.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60162 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60162 home values.
- 2 beds, 0.5 baths
832 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1955
- 2 beds, 0.5 baths
- 306 Maple Ln Hillside, IL$73K31811
- 254 Maple Ln Hillside, IL$130K--1837
- 310 Maple Ln Hillside, IL$130K--1819
- 314 Maple Ln Hillside, IL$186K331,100
- 255 Buckthorn Ln Hillside, IL$125K32.11,200
- 247 Buckthorn Ln Hillside, IL$136K421,900
- 303 Buckthorn Ln Hillside, IL$105K--11,126
- Maple Ln Hillside, IL$126K--1860
- 307 Buckthorn Ln Hillside, IL$194K--21,728
- 243 Buckthorn Ln Hillside, IL$132K--1811
- 318 Maple Ln Hillside, IL$108K--1811
- 311 Buckthorn Ln Hillside, IL$104K--1.5964
- 305 Maple Ln Hillside, IL$370K--3.53,459
- 315 Buckthorn Ln Hillside, IL$140K311,200
- 4532 N Jackson Blvd Hillside, IL$93K--1787
- 311 Maple Ln Hillside, IL$112K--1860
- 4528 N Jackson Blvd Hillside, IL$164K--11,619
- 4536 N Jackson Blvd Hillside, IL$158K521,510
- 322 Maple Ln Hillside, IL$94K--11,110
- 319 Buckthorn Ln Hillside, IL$151K--1.5857
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.