302 Marion Ave, Spartanburg, SC 293063 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 102 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $25
- MLS #: 218926
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 161
- Lot width: 109
- Parcel #: 7160310900
- Zillow Home ID: 11827714
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 302 Marion Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29306 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 51.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.6% greater than in Spartanburg, and 100% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29306 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spartanburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29306 home values.
- 304 Marion Ave Spartanburg, SC$62K321,008
- 300 Marion Ave Spartanburg, SC$44K311,036
- 306 Marion Ave Spartanburg, SC$71K321,526
- 298 Marion Ave Spartanburg, SC$78K421,530
- 267 Alexander Ave Spartanburg, SC$61K321,008
- 198 Maxwell St Spartanburg, SC--------
- 308 Marion Ave Spartanburg, SC$62K321,008
- 273 Alexander Ave Spartanburg, SC$40K21799
- Marion Ave Spartanburg, SC--------
- 269 Alexander Ave Spartanburg, SC$67K321,008
- 275 Alexander Ave Spartanburg, SC$51K511,639
- 292 Marion Ave Spartanburg, SC$78K321,660
- 299 Marion Ave Spartanburg, SC$45K311,041
- 277 Alexander Ave Spartanburg, SC$37K41916
- 297 Marion Ave Spartanburg, SC$39K211,080
- 279 Alexander Ave Spartanburg, SC$42K311,396
- 288 Marion Ave Spartanburg, SC$98K421,784
- 295 Marion Ave Spartanburg, SC$48K521,540
- 528 Winsmith Ave Spartanburg, SC$67K41.51,092
- 281 Alexander Ave Spartanburg, SC$56K521,410
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.