302 Morning Star Dr, San Jose, CA 951312 beds, 2 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1997
- 32 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $263
- Last sold: Jan 1998 for $174,000
- Price/sqft: $406
- MLS #: 81430590
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ None, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Modern/High Tech, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Other Unit Below, Unit Features \ Top Floor or Penthouse, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 24436041
- Zillow Home ID: 19563727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 302 Morning Star Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.9% greater than in San Jose, and 4.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!