- Lot: 1.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 3,970 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $144,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $93
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Foundation Description \ Poured, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Year Built Description \ Existing, Attic Description \ None, Driveway Description \ Blacktop, Additional Exterior Features \ Other - See Remarks, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Foundation Description \ Stone, HOA Payment Description \ None, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, Kitchen\Dining Description \ Granite Counter, Kitchen\Dining Description \ Island, Style of Residence \ 2 Story, Additional Interior Features \ Pex Plumbing
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 178
- Lot width: 133
- Parcel #: 2909000950180001020000
- Zillow Home ID: 31430163
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-160K.
Market guideZillow predicts 14094 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Town of Lockport as a whole. Among 14094 homes, this home is valued 22.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14094, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% less than in Town of Lockport, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14094 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Lockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14094 home values.
|306 N Adam St Lockport, NY||$134K||3||1.5||1,344|
|310 N Adam St Lockport, NY||$131K||3||2||1,317|
|314 N Adam St Lockport, NY||$148K||3||2||1,545|
|338 N Adam St Lockport, NY||$130K||3||1.5||1,406|
|340 N Adam St Lockport, NY||$104K||3||2||1,734|
|291 N Adam St Lockport, NY||$89K||3||1||1,884|
|323 N Adam St Lockport, NY||$58K||1||1||504|
|350 N Adam St Lockport, NY||$90K||3||1||1,200|
|349 N Adam St Lockport, NY||$70K||3||1||1,221|
|337 N Adam St Lockport, NY||$94K||2||1||1,200|
|58 North St Lockport, NY||--||--||--||--|
|364 N Adam St Lockport, NY||$115K||4||2||2,136|
|365 N Adam St Lockport, NY||$85K||3||1||1,008|
|50 Sycamore St Lockport, NY||--||--||--||--|
|373 N Adam St Lockport, NY||$86K||2||1.5||1,128|
|380 N Adam St Lockport, NY||$117K||3||1.5||1,382|
|191 N Adam St Lockport, NY||--||--||--||--|
|391 N Adam St Lockport, NY||$111K||3||1.5||1,208|
|80 Sycamore St Lockport, NY||$127K||3||1||1,380|
|390 N Adam St Lockport, NY||$89K||3||1||1,089|
Nearby Schools in Town of Lockport
9-12 & ungraded2.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!