302 N Oneil St, Clayton, NC 275203 beds, 2 baths, 1,783 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The home is nestled on a highly desired corner lot with lots of backyard privacy and shade from the mature trees along the adjoining property. This home is a must see if you are looking for an older home with modern amenities. The detached garage and workshop is complete with electricity and water. The possibilities are endless when it comes to the upstairs of the garage. This area could be converted into a studio apartment, in-law suite, teen suite, man cave, theater room, billiards room, game room, bonus room, work area, or simply a storage area. This room already has a half bath and is awaiting the new owner?s fresh ideas on updating and transforming this area to your lifestyle. The driveway is located behind the house off a quiet side street and has 2 separate parking pads with a carport adjoining the house.
Many updates have been made to this home during an extensive remodel from 2008 to present and are included below.
35-year, 3-dimensional shingles on house and detached garage; replaced all the wood on the roof that needed to be replaced, including fascia, vents, chimney guards.
Added new siding for house and garage.
New windows in house and 2 new garage windows.
Rebuilt exterior stairs on garage.
Both bathrooms gutted and updated with ceramic tile, sheet rock, new baseboard, crown molding, fixtures, vanities, and toilets and new ceiling fan in one, new tub surround in the other.
Converted mud room/laundry room beside the kitchen into laundry/pantry with sliding doors and area for a deep freezer. Added ceramic tile, sheet rock, crown molding, and cabinets over washer/dryer.
All bedrooms updated with sheet rock replacing the paneling.
Kitchen gutted and updated: sheet rock, new appliances, cabinets, granite countertops, under-cabinet lighting, new fixtures, wood blinds, hand scraped bamboo flooring, new fixtures, crown molding, ceiling fan.
Dining room: sheet rock, hand scraped bamboo flooring, new fixture, and added a dividing wall.
2 New exterior doors on house and 2 new doors on garage.
Installed 2 new front porch lights, mailbox, and large nickel address placard.
New front porch columns.
2 new bedroom ceiling fans.
Added chair rail and baseboard in living room, and fresh coat of paint.
All exterior brick repainted.
Restored original hardwood in bedrooms and hallway.
Remodeled master bedroom closet: refinished original hardwood, repainted, new baseboard, added dark cherry wood shelving.
Added blinds throughout the home.
This is a rare opportunity to own a quality built older home that is not a fixer upper and has a lot of extra space with the 2 story detached garage that has amazing potential.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,783 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 05031043
- Zillow Home ID: 69102112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 302 N Oneil Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27520 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 67.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 318.9% higher than in Clayton, and 131.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27520 home values.
- 204 W Stallings St Clayton, NC$116K321,914
- N Oneil St Clayton, NC$91K311,518
- 212 W Stallings St Clayton, NC$100K321,600
- 307 N Oneil St Clayton, NC$128K422,216
- 210 W Whitaker St Clayton, NC$66K21832
- 303 N Oneil St Clayton, NC$117K321,500
- 402 N Oneil St Clayton, NC$242K42.53,046
- 303 N Oneil St Clayton, NC$115K321,643
- 107 W Whitaker St Clayton, NC$158K412,016
- 218 W Stallings St Clayton, NC$130K221,570
- 217 N Oneil St Clayton, NC$78K421,344
- 214 W Whitaker St Clayton, NC$64K21928
- 302 N Fayetteville St Clayton, NC$77K311,224
- 205 W Stallings St Clayton, NC$125K522,580
- 412 N Oneil St Clayton, NC$121K321,904
- 218 W Whitaker St Clayton, NC$66K21893
- 214 N Fayetteville St Clayton, NC$122K321,814
- 230 W Whitaker St Clayton, NC$193K412,372
- 231 W Whitaker St Clayton, NC$106K311,552
- 217 W Stallings St Clayton, NC$159K322,558
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.