- Lot: 0.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 13 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,415 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $217,500
- Price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: 71840227
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Public School, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, HOT_WATER \ Tank, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Vinyl, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, HEATING \ Oil, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony \ Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, COOLING \ Central Air, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, HEATING \ Forced Air, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet\Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, BED3_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Slider, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, GARAGE_PARKING \ Oversized Parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0032 B:0036 L:001C
- Zillow Home ID: 66459920
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $117-345K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01028 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for East Longmeadow as a whole. Among 01028 homes, this home is 12.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01028, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% lower than in East Longmeadow, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01028 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Longmeadow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01028 home values.
|304 Pease Rd East Longmeadow, MA||$222K||3||2||1,491|
|300 Pease Rd East Longmeadow, MA||$341K||3||2||3,004|
|298 Pease Rd East Longmeadow, MA||$221K||3||1||1,260|
|54 Autumn Rdg East Longmeadow, MA||$514K||4||4||3,537|
|47 Autumn Rdg East Longmeadow, MA||$460K||4||2.5||2,788|
|303 Pease Rd East Longmeadow, MA||$252K||3||1.5||1,584|
|296 Pease Rd East Longmeadow, MA||$254K||3||2||1,568|
|307 Pease Rd East Longmeadow, MA||$296K||4||2.5||1,812|
|301 Pease Rd East Longmeadow, MA||$233K||2||1.5||1,174|
|46 Autumn Rdg East Longmeadow, MA||$527K||6||4.5||3,874|
|30 Devonshire Ter East Longmeadow, MA||$518K||4||4||3,408|
|286 Pease Rd East Longmeadow, MA||$213K||2||1||1,185|
|37 Autumn Rdg East Longmeadow, MA||$490K||4||4||3,124|
|285 Pease Rd East Longmeadow, MA||$247K||4||2||1,606|
|36 Devonshire Ter East Longmeadow, MA||$652K||5||3.5||3,953|
|54 Autumn Rdg East Longmeadow, MA||$525K||4||3||3,537|
|34 Autumn Rdg East Longmeadow, MA||$428K||4||3||2,508|
|20 Devonshire Ter East Longmeadow, MA||$449K||4||3||2,900|
|284 Pease Rd East Longmeadow, MA||$299K||3||2.5||2,030|
|50 Devonshire Ter East Longmeadow, MA||$532K||3||3.5||2,937|
Nearby Schools in East Longmeadow
3-5 & ungraded1.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!