302 Spring St, Redwood City, CA 940632 beds, 1 bath, 940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $531,000
- Price/sqft: $565
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 230 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 053241110
- Zillow Home ID: 15566059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 302 Spring Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94063, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% lower than in Redwood City, and 4.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94063 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94063 home values.
- 734 Cassia St Redwood City, CA$623K211,230
- 730 Cassia St Redwood City, CA$658K211,360
- 743 Elm St Redwood City, CA$912K522,060
- 735 Elm St Redwood City, CA$733K421,821
- 301 Spring St Redwood City, CA$813K422,028
- 727 Elm St Redwood City, CA$590K21810
- 315 Spring St Redwood City, CA$672K211,150
- 718 Cassia St Redwood City, CA$687K521,560
- 228 Spring St Redwood City, CA$811K32.52,080
- 719 Elm St Redwood City, CA$640K321,230
- 321 Spring St Redwood City, CA$796K221,850
- 711 Elm St Redwood City, CA$640K211,040
- 224 Spring St Redwood City, CA$872K32.52,080
- 727 Cassia St Redwood City, CA$718KStudio--1,402
- 706 Cassia St Redwood City, CA$728K31.51,697
- 704 Cassia St Redwood City, CA$730K31.51,686
- 702 Cassia St Redwood City, CA$853K32.51,815
- 305 Hilton St # 302 Redwood City, CA$680K31.51,545
- 706 Cassia St Redwood City, CA$673K31.51,532
- 327 Spring St Redwood City, CA$866K422,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.