302 Versailles Dr, Cary, NC 275115 beds, 6.5 baths, 6,554 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $825,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces, 478 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 25.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,554 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 075211661878000
- Zillow Home ID: 6521801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 302 Versailles Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27511, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% greater than in Cary, and 66% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27511 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27511 home values.
- 300 Versailles Dr Cary, NC$808K--45,478
- 304 Versailles Dr Cary, NC$604K----3,978
- 107 Ronsard Ln Cary, NC$861K44.55,143
- 303 Versailles Dr Cary, NC$691K----4,441
- 109 Ronsard Ln Cary, NC$784K45.54,362
- 105 Ronsard Ln Cary, NC$737K43.54,536
- 305 Versailles Dr Cary, NC$591K----3,825
- 301 Versailles Dr Cary, NC$698K----4,625
- 306 Versailles Dr Cary, NC$490K--2.52,639
- 216 Versailles Dr Cary, NC$612K----3,800
- 111 Ronsard Ln Cary, NC$722K----4,522
- 103 Ronsard Ln Cary, NC$679K--3.54,211
- 102 Raphael Dr Cary, NC$731K----3,867
- 307 Versailles Dr Cary, NC$692K----4,789
- 108 Martinique Pl Cary, NC$956K55.55,750
- 308 Versailles Dr Cary, NC$746K----4,822
- 101 Ronsard Ln Cary, NC$648K----3,738
- 219 Versailles Dr Cary, NC$737K54.55,039
- 219 Versailles Dr Cary, NC$688K54.55,023
- 113 Ronsard Ln Cary, NC$913K676,609
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.