302 Wiltshire Ct, Warner Robins, GA 310884 beds, 4 baths, 2,697 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Call Frances @ (478) 919-5979 for your showing today!
- Lot: 335 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $203,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 554 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,697 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0W1280047000
- Zillow Home ID: 68116459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 302 Wiltshire Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31088, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% less than in Warner Robins, and 34.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 31088 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warner Robins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31088 home values.
- 304 Wiltshire Ct Warner Robins, GA$201K--3.52,698
- 200 Ellicott Dr Warner Robins, GA$143K321,741
- 202 Ellicott Dr Warner Robins, GA$154K321,988
- 302 Oxton Ct Warner Robins, GA$151K32.51,886
- 400 Wiltshire Ct Warner Robins, GA$165K322,000
- 304 Oxton Ct Warner Robins, GA$162K--2.52,028
- 204 Ellicott Dr Warner Robins, GA$153K32.51,957
- 101 Essex Ct Warner Robins, GA$167K--32,045
- 122 Ellicott Dr Warner Robins, GA$165K31.52,216
- 306 Oxton Ct Warner Robins, GA$147K32.51,813
- 402 Wiltshire Ct Warner Robins, GA$173K--2.52,080
- 201 Ellicott Dr Warner Robins, GA$155K32.51,890
- 203 Ellicott Dr Warner Robins, GA$149K32.51,926
- 100 Essex Ct Warner Robins, GA$206K422,780
- 308 Oxton Ct Warner Robins, GA$143K321,771
- 120 Ellicott Dr Warner Robins, GA$137K32.51,698
- 103 Essex Ct Warner Robins, GA$166K--22,113
- 205 Ellicott Dr Warner Robins, GA$142K32.51,811
- 127 Ellicott Dr Warner Robins, GA$137K32.51,709
- 303 Oxton Ct Warner Robins, GA$138K32.51,598
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.