- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3020 James Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 554084 beds, 3 baths, 2,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: May 2013 for $456,500
- Price/sqft: $186
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 0402824220007
- Zillow Home ID: 1717723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3020 James Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Calhoun market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49.2% less than in Minneapolis, and 86.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help East Calhoun home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55408 home values.
- 3016 James Ave S # 202 Minneapolis, MN$253K--11,027
- 3016 James Ave S # 1 Minneapolis, MN$130K--1561
- 3016 James Ave S # 2 Minneapolis, MN$191K--1989
- 3016 James Ave S # 201 Minneapolis, MN$266K--11,016
- 3016 James Ave S APT 102 Minneapolis, MN$261K211,207
- 3016 James Ave S APT 101 Minneapolis, MN$283K211,016
- 3024 James Ave S Minneapolis, MN$450K41.51,998
- 3012 James Ave S APT 1 Minneapolis, MN$209K211,207
- 3012 James Ave S APT 2 Minneapolis, MN$209K211,207
- 3012 James Ave S APT 3 Minneapolis, MN$213K211,207
- 3012 James Ave S APT 4 Minneapolis, MN$213K211,207
- 3012 James Ave S APT 5 Minneapolis, MN$195K321,525
- 3008 James Ave S Minneapolis, MN$483K721
- 3032 James Ave S Minneapolis, MN$415K311,635
- 3036 James Ave S Minneapolis, MN$547K623,000
- 3004 James Ave S Minneapolis, MN$525K824,052
- 3021 Knox Ave S # 2 Minneapolis, MN$188K421,700
- 3021 Knox Ave S Minneapolis, MN$516K113,810
- 3017 Knox Ave S Minneapolis, MN$619KStudio43,412
- 3025 Knox Ave S Minneapolis, MN$551K521,688
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292