3020 Patterson Ave APT 10, Richmond, VA 232211 bed, 1 bath, 500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 531 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $154,950
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Living room, Parking Type: On Street, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W0001366042
- Zillow Home ID: 82561935
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3020 Patterson Avenue APT 10
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Museum District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 700% greater than in Richmond, and 68.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Museum District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Museum District home values.
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292