- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Views: 1,710 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Finished basement, 1700 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 890 sqft
- 1st Flr MBR \ Yes, Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Walkout, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Family Room \ Lower Level, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 3 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Pre-Termite Inspection, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, Interior Features \ 1st Flr Laundry, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Laminate Floors, Interior Features \ Shades/Curtains/Shutters, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Tile, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Irregular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Other Rooms \ Den, Other Rooms \ See Remarks, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ CIRCLE, Style \ 1.5 Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Oak, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,631 sqft
- Parcel #: 01004111203000
- Zillow Home ID: 767640
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $183-585K.
Market guideZillow predicts Southwestern Hills home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Des Moines as a whole. Among Southwestern Hills homes, this home is valued 85.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwestern Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64% lower than in Des Moines, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwestern Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwestern Hills home values.
|3010 Rhett Cir Des Moines, IA||$344K||4||3||3,047|
|3021 Rhett Cir Des Moines, IA||$356K||4||3.5||2,659|
|3011 Rhett Cir Des Moines, IA||$299K||3||2||2,680|
|3205 SW 31st St Des Moines, IA||$215K||3||1.5||1,733|
|3121 SW 31st Pl Des Moines, IA||$402K||4||3.5||2,766|
|3000 Rhett Cir Des Moines, IA||$313K||4||3||2,942|
|3115 SW 31st Pl Des Moines, IA||$546K||6||3.5||4,213|
|3111 SW 31st Pl Des Moines, IA||$383K||3||2.5||2,062|
|3001 Rhett Cir Des Moines, IA||$328K||4||2.5||2,870|
|3219 SW 31st St Des Moines, IA||$211K||3||2.5||1,414|
|3223 SW 31st St Des Moines, IA||$162K||3||2||1,390|
|3107 SW 31st Pl Des Moines, IA||$507K||4||3.5||2,143|
|3000 SW 30th St Des Moines, IA||$227K||3||3||1,825|
|3200 SW 31st St Des Moines, IA||$294K||3||3.5||2,848|
|3013 Fox Run Des Moines, IA||$234K||3||2.5||1,812|
|3303 SW 31st St Des Moines, IA||$144K||2||1||1,233|
|3500 SW 29th St Des Moines, IA||$540K||5||6||3,078|
|3332 SW 31st St Des Moines, IA||$214K||3||2.5||1,816|
|3012 Fox Run Des Moines, IA||$260K||3||2.5||2,025|
|2922 Park Ave Des Moines, IA||$221K||4||2||1,444|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!