- Lot: 8,341 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 231 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $184,900
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 5080853
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Other (See Remarks), Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Greenway, Kitchen Features \ None, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Guest Qtrs-Sep Entrn, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,507 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20735021
- Zillow Home ID: 7952849
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Mountain home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among North Mountain homes, this home is 8.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 63.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% less than in Phoenix, and 114.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
- 15023 N 29th Dr1 beds, 1 baths
959 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1961
|3014 W Mandalay Ln Phoenix, AZ||$125K||--||2||1,485|
|3019 W Saint Moritz Ln Phoenix, AZ||$110K||3||2||953|
|3019 W Saint Moritz Ln Phoenix, AZ||$91K||3||2||1,200|
|3013 W Saint Moritz Ln Phoenix, AZ||$143K||4||2||1,956|
|3019 W Mandalay Ln Phoenix, AZ||$100K||2||1.75||958|
|3008 W Mandalay Ln Phoenix, AZ||$210K||4||1.75||1,471|
|14614 N 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$115K||--||2||1,308|
|3013 W Mandalay Ln Phoenix, AZ||$104K||--||1.75||966|
|14620 N 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$108K||--||2||1,271|
|3007 W Saint Moritz Ln Phoenix, AZ||$111K||3||2||1,234|
|14608 N 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$106K||--||2||1,130|
|14624 N 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$121K||--||2||1,347|
|3007 W Mandalay Ln Phoenix, AZ||$145K||--||2||1,719|
|14602 N 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$116K||4||2||1,306|
|14633 N 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$102K||--||2||953|
|3002 W Mandalay Ln Phoenix, AZ||$116K||--||2||1,260|
|3026 W Acoma Dr Phoenix, AZ||$171K||3||2.5||1,896|
|3001 W Saint Moritz Ln Phoenix, AZ||$109K||--||2||1,120|
|3010 W Saint Moritz Ln Phoenix, AZ||$117K||--||1||1,296|
|3020 W Acoma Dr Phoenix, AZ||$167K||3||2||1,688|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!