3020 W Mandalay Ln, Phoenix, AZ 850534 beds, 2 baths, 1,507 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,341 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 207 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $184,900
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 5080853
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Other (See Remarks), Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Greenway, Kitchen Features \ None, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Guest Qtrs-Sep Entrn, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,507 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20735021
- Zillow Home ID: 7952849
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3020 W Mandalay Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 108.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
- 3014 W Mandalay Ln Phoenix, AZ$127K--21,485
- 3019 W Saint Moritz Ln Phoenix, AZ$112K321,200
- 3019 W Saint Moritz Ln Phoenix, AZ$88K321,200
- 3013 W Saint Moritz Ln Phoenix, AZ$144K421,956
- 3019 W Mandalay Ln Phoenix, AZ$101K21.75958
- 3008 W Mandalay Ln Phoenix, AZ$218K41.751,471
- 14614 N 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ$119K--21,308
- 3013 W Mandalay Ln Phoenix, AZ$107K--1.75966
- 14620 N 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ$111K--21,271
- 3007 W Saint Moritz Ln Phoenix, AZ$113K321,234
- 14608 N 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ$107K--21,130
- 14624 N 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ$125K--21,347
- 3007 W Mandalay Ln Phoenix, AZ$145K--21,719
- 14602 N 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ$115K421,306
- 14633 N 30th Dr Phoenix, AZ$104K--2953
- 3002 W Mandalay Ln Phoenix, AZ$119K--21,260
- 3026 W Acoma Dr Phoenix, AZ$170K32.51,896
- 3001 W Saint Moritz Ln Phoenix, AZ$111K--21,120
- 3010 W Saint Moritz Ln Phoenix, AZ$117K--11,296
- 3020 W Acoma Dr Phoenix, AZ$166K321,688
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!