- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,376 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- MLS #: 225863
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water-City, Appliances \ Disposal, Other Rooms \ Utility Room-Inside, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Style \ Raised Beach, Dining Area \ Lvg\Dng\Ktchn Combo, Construction\Foundation \ Slab & Piers, Lot Description \ Less than .25 acre, Utilities \ Total Electric, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Finish \ Vinyl, Utilities \ Underground Utilities, Other Rooms \ Office\Study, Boat Facilities \ Power Available, Boat Facilities \ Water Available, Other Rooms \ Recreation Room, Finish \ Concrete Board, Appliances \ Wine Coolers, Utilities \ Grinder Pump, Misc Search \ Termite Contract, Misc Search \ Drapes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Piling
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 3,164 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 64-03-06-0-000-055
- Zillow Home ID: 72768171
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $400K-1.05M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year. Among 36561 homes, this home is 115.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36561, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% greater than in Orange Beach, and 82.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36561 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|30185 River Rd Orange Beach, AL||$794K||6||5||4,288|
|30173 River Rd Orange Beach, AL||$638K||5||4||4,000|
|30212 Canal Ct Orange Beach, AL||$666K||4||4||2,901|
|30159 River Rd Orange Beach, AL||$331K||--||1||1,481|
|30208 River Rd Orange Beach, AL||$999K||4||4||3,860|
|30194 River Rd Orange Beach, AL||$867K||4||2||3,092|
|30222 River Rd Orange Beach, AL||$838K||3||1||3,116|
|30176 River Rd Orange Beach, AL||$681K||3||2||2,056|
|30200 Ono North Loop W Orange Beach, AL||$354K||3||1||2,481|
|30234 River Rd Orange Beach, AL||$641K||3||1||1,664|
|30148 River Rd Orange Beach, AL||$641K||3||1||1,632|
|30199 Canal Ct Orange Beach, AL||$696K||4||4||3,206|
|30111 River Rd Orange Beach, AL||$582K||4||2||2,629|
|30232 Ono North Loop W Orange Beach, AL||$306K||3||2||1,685|
|30215 Canal Ct Orange Beach, AL||$842K||5||5||4,630|
|30231 Canal Ct Orange Beach, AL||$713K||4||4||3,448|
|30266 River Rd Orange Beach, AL||$785K||4||1||2,448|
|30120 River Rd Orange Beach, AL||$780K||5||3||3,310|
|30275 River Rd Orange Beach, AL||$513K||5||3||3,200|
|30275 River Rd # 32 Orange Beach, AL||$186K||--||--||912|
Nearby Schools in Orange Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!