- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3021 Clemson Ave, Charlotte, NC 282052 beds, 2 baths, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 08315113
- Zillow Home ID: 6188925
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3021 Clemson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Charlotte market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 57.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.8% lower than in Charlotte, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Charlotte home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Charlotte home values.
- 3029 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$343K432,390
- 3017 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$274K321,234
- 3031 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$350K422,150
- 3015 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$319K32.51,456
- 1034 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$180K--21,500
- 1028 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$192K21920
- 3009 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$182K21815
- 1033 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$115K21795
- 1024 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$336K421,764
- 1029 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$176K21909
- 3001 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$335K4--2,450
- 1023 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$114K21744
- 1035 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$164K311,026
- 1020 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$180K10.5550
- 1029 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$338K321,867
- 1025 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$142K32.51,600
- 1021 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$116K31906
- 3020 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC--------
- 1025 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$340K321,826
- 3100 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$449K54.53,154
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!