- Lot: 9,860 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 100 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,987 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $22
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $265,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 08802068
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 6-10 Years Old, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Brick, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ City Water, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Double Oven, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Full, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Patio, Features \ Public, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Washer, Features \ Wood Burning, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0617310003
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 72313643
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $270-360K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60124 home values will decrease 1.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Elgin as a whole. Among 60124 homes, this home is 13.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.1% higher than in Elgin, and 815.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60124 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60124 home values.
|3019 Cranston Ave Elgin, IL||$319K||--||--||--|
|3023 Cranston Ave Elgin, IL||$319K||--||--||--|
|3017 Cranston Ave Elgin, IL||$312K||--||--||--|
|3025 Cranston Ave Elgin, IL||$278K||4||2.5||2,681|
|3025 Cranston Ave Elgin, IL||$306K||--||--||--|
|3043 Settlers Pkwy Elgin, IL||$335K||--||--||--|
|3027 Cranston Ave Elgin, IL||$318K||--||--||--|
|3029 Cranston Ave Elgin, IL||--||--||--||--|
|3041 Settlers Pkwy Elgin, IL||$323K||--||--||--|
|3024 Cranston Ave Elgin, IL||$322K||--||--||--|
|3026 Cranston Ave Elgin, IL||$339K||4||3.5||3,672|
|3028 Cranston Ave Elgin, IL||$325K||4||2.5||3,500|
|3028 Cranston Ave Elgin, IL||$283K||3||2.5||2,914|
|3015 Cranston Ave Elgin, IL||$327K||--||--||--|
|3014 Wayland Ave Elgin, IL||$331K||4||2.1||3,600|
|3020 Cranston Ave Elgin, IL||$327K||4||3.5||3,650|
|3013 Cranston Ave Elgin, IL||$325K||--||--||--|
|3039 Settlers Pkwy Elgin, IL||$348K||5||3.5||4,187|
|3012 Wayland Ave Elgin, IL||$315K||--||--||--|
|3018 Cranston Ave Elgin, IL||$314K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Elgin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!