- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 1,969 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $520,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $146
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1372 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ NW Contemporary, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Bonus room location \ U, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Den or office \ L, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Extra finished room location \ L, Features \ L, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Slate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ 2nd Kitchen, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Kitchen location \ L, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Terraces, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Negotiable, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ P, Style \ 18, Utility room location \ L, View \ Bay, View \ City, View \ L, View \ Ocean, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,552 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3803212483920000
- Zillow Home ID: 23626771
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $390-687K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama Hill home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Bellingham as a whole. Among Alabama Hill homes, this home is valued 83.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alabama Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.6% higher than in Bellingham, and 8.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alabama Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bellingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alabama Hill home values.
|3017 Vining St Bellingham, WA||$523K||1||2||2,963|
|3025 Vining St Bellingham, WA||$616K||5||3.5||4,585|
|3015 Vining St Bellingham, WA||$665K||5||3.5||4,665|
|3009 Vining St Bellingham, WA||$592K||5||4||3,700|
|3155 Vining St Bellingham, WA||$646K||3||2.5||3,256|
|3004 Niagara St Bellingham, WA||$375K||3||2||1,964|
|3008 Niagara St Bellingham, WA||$476K||3||2||3,740|
|3001 Vining St Bellingham, WA||$511K||4||2.75||3,256|
|3000 Niagara St Bellingham, WA||$377K||4||3||2,538|
|3012 Niagara St Bellingham, WA||$399K||3||2||2,843|
|3016 Niagara St Bellingham, WA||$394K||3||2.5||2,097|
|3019 Alpine Dr Bellingham, WA||$433K||4||3||3,027|
|2933 Vining St Bellingham, WA||$445K||3||2.5||3,216|
|3023 W Alpine Dr Bellingham, WA||$430K||3||2.5||3,272|
|3015 Alpine Dr Bellingham, WA||$480K||5||4||3,503|
|3015 Alpine Dr Bellingham, WA||$522K||5||3.5||3,503|
|3025 W Alpine Dr Bellingham, WA||$370K||3||1.5||1,802|
|3020 Niagara St Bellingham, WA||$418K||3||2||2,530|
|3011 Alpine Dr Bellingham, WA||$433K||4||3||3,145|
|2929 Vining St Bellingham, WA||$314K||2||3||1,765|
Nearby Schools in Bellingham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!