3022 W Ferruccio Pl, Phoenix, AZ 850863 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,534 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Hand scraped wood floors and stairway.
Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
Epoxy garage floor.
- Lot: 3,671 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $245,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2 Community Pools, basketball courts, tennis courts. Close to shopping and restaurants.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,534 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 20327287
- Zillow Home ID: 60981131
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3022 W Ferruccio Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Gateway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 66% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.3% lower than in Phoenix, and 206% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Gateway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Gateway home values.
- 3018 W Ferruccio Pl Phoenix, AZ$198K32.51,534
- 3026 W Ferruccio Pl Phoenix, AZ$247K32.51,753
- 3023 W Perdido Way Phoenix, AZ$197K42.51,733
- 3019 W Perdido Way Phoenix, AZ$195K32.51,534
- 3027 W Perdido Way Phoenix, AZ$220K42.52,024
- 3030 W Ferruccio Pl Phoenix, AZ$198K42.51,733
- 3014 W Ferruccio Pl Phoenix, AZ$199K32.51,534
- 3021 W Ferruccio Pl Phoenix, AZ$209K42.51,733
- 3017 W Ferruccio Pl Phoenix, AZ$197K----1,534
- 3025 W Ferruccio Pl Phoenix, AZ$231K----2,024
- 3015 W Perdido Way Phoenix, AZ$228K331,613
- 3031 W Perdido Way Phoenix, AZ$195K----1,534
- 3013 W Ferruccio Pl Phoenix, AZ$196K----1,534
- 3029 W Ferruccio Pl Phoenix, AZ$197K331,534
- 3010 W Ferruccio Pl Phoenix, AZ$192K----1,534
- 3034 W Ferruccio Pl Phoenix, AZ$236K32.52,024
- 3011 W Perdido Way Phoenix, AZ$203K431,733
- 3009 W Ferruccio Pl Phoenix, AZ$198K32.51,534
- 35101 N 30th Ln Phoenix, AZ$269K32.52,090
- 3020 W Cavalry Dr Phoenix, AZ$197K----1,534
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292