- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3023 S Emerson St, Tampa, FL 336294 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $373,300
- Parking: 576 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,978 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 114
- Parcel #: 1216410000
- Zillow Home ID: 45054333
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3023 S Emerson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tampa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 86.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Tampa, and 183.6% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Park home values.
- 3019 S Emerson St Tampa, FL$388K321,791
- S Keats St Tampa, FL$437K421,722
- 3012 S Keats St Tampa, FL$390K422,356
- 3022 S Emerson St Tampa, FL$562K42.52,592
- 3024 S Emerson St Tampa, FL$656K32.52,736
- 3101 S Emerson St Tampa, FL$368K321,928
- 3017 S Emerson St Tampa, FL$798K543,772
- 4504 W Lamb Ave Tampa, FL$523K223,291
- 3018 S Emerson St Tampa, FL$1.59M54.54,884
- 3010 S Keats St Tampa, FL$353K321,516
- 4508 W Lamb Ave Tampa, FL$1.11M54.53,896
- 3102 S Emerson St Tampa, FL$498K421,992
- 3015 S Emerson St Tampa, FL$477K422,600
- 3016 S Emerson St Tampa, FL$377K321,323
- 4509 W Lamb Ave Tampa, FL$352K321,587
- 3107 S Emerson St Tampa, FL$422K312,100
- 3008 S Keats St Tampa, FL$437K42.51,722
- 3117 S Manhattan Ave Tampa, FL$210K321,121
- 4512 W Lamb Ave Tampa, FL$407K311,793
- 3115 S Manhattan Ave Tampa, FL$190K321,073
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.