3024 Glenboro Dr, Hermitage, TN 370763 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,902 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $158,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 410 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,902 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 087010A08600CO
- Zillow Home ID: 41110385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3024 Glenboro Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37076 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.4% greater than in Nashville, and 44.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37076 home values.
- 3020 Glenboro Dr Hermitage, TN$146K321,356
- 3028 Glenboro Dr Hermitage, TN$147K321,340
- 3016 Glenboro Dr Hermitage, TN$149K331,602
- 3109 Chambley Ct Hermitage, TN$177K322,262
- 3113 Chambley Ct Hermitage, TN--321,486
- 3113 Chambley Ct Hermitage, TN$146K321,486
- 3037 Glenboro Dr Hermitage, TN$147K321,352
- 3012 Glenboro Dr Hermitage, TN$143K321,352
- 3033 Glenboro Dr Hermitage, TN$140K321,154
- 3041 Glenboro Dr Hermitage, TN$150K321,339
- 3029 Glenboro Dr Hermitage, TN$134K321,337
- 3105 Chambley Ct Hermitage, TN$148K331,600
- 3008 Glenboro Dr Hermitage, TN$146K331,602
- 3025 Glenboro Dr Hermitage, TN$145K331,600
- 3021 Glenboro Dr Hermitage, TN$158K331,904
- 3004 Glenboro Dr Hermitage, TN$144K321,356
- 3112 Chambley Ct Hermitage, TN$158K321,902
- 3017 Glenboro Dr Hermitage, TN$134K321,352
- 3108 Chambley Ct Hermitage, TN$146K321,374
- 4249 Chesney Glen Dr Hermitage, TN$139K321,352
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292