3024 Ravenna St, Hudson, OH 442363 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 2111583965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3024 Ravenna Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44236, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% less than in Hudson, and 23.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44236 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hudson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44236 home values.
- # 3030$172K622,034