Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $649-970K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $15.4K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Redwood City is $11,685.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $24.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Redwood City is $21,497.
Price / Tax History
The owners have lovingly prepared this home for your arrival. Situated on a quiet residential street near Downtown Redwood City sits 3025 Hoover Street. This Spanish - style home enjoys large yard space perfect for entertaining as well as a smart floor-plan ideal for modern day living.
Here are some details on your new home:
- Spanish style 3 bedroom, 2 bath home
square feet of living space
- No garage. Driveway and street parking
- Nicely remodeled kitchen with a lot of natural light, gas cooking, and access to covered patio and yard
- Master bath with ample storage and counter space along with relaxing bathtub
- Hall bath enjoys lots of natural light and is positioned between the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
- Original wood floors in main living areas and carpet in the bedrooms
- Separate laundry room off the patio with storage and full size washer and dryer
- Large front and back yard perfect for entertaining
- Landscape maintenance included
- Utilities included up to $155 a month. Includes water, garbage, gas, electricity, and wifi.
- Pets ok with additional deposit. NO PET RENT!
- Close to Downtown Redwood City, 10 minutes to Stanford, Palo Alto, and Facebook!
Please call us today with any questions or if you would like to schedule a private tour.
All the best,
The Team @ Von Kaenel Real Estate
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- All time views: 1,543
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $513,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $395
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 700 sqft
- Dual pane windows
- Hardwood floors
- Pets Allowed
- Single level
- Garbage disposal
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120 ft
- Lot width: 50 ft
- Parcel #: 055021280
- Zillow Home ID: 15567545
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!