3025 Village Center Dr, El Dorado Hills, CA 957622 beds, 1 bath, 1,001 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable-ready,Granite countertop,Guest parking,Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 220
- Floor size: 1,001 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 1101302410
- Zillow Home ID: 83903902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3025 Village Center Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95762 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.2% lower than in El Dorado Hills, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95762 home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Dorado Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95762 home values.
- 2105 Ficus Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$190K22997
- 2207 Ficus Cir El Dorado Hills, CA--341,220
- 2206 Ficus Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$189K22997
- 2307 Ficus Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$197K211,001
- 2301 Ficus Cir El Dorado Hills, CA--321,280
- 2107 Ficus Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$194K321,220
- 1105 Dianthus Ln El Dorado Hills, CA--321,280
- 1307 Gardenia Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$183K22997
- 1310 Gardenia Cir El Dorado Hills, CA$180K211,001
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292