3025 Wallingford Rd, Pasadena, CA 911073 beds, 2 baths, 1,918 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,888 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,034,500
- Price/sqft: $539
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,918 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 5377037032
- Zillow Home ID: 20728673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3025 Wallingford Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91107 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Los Angeles, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91107 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91107 home values.
- 918 S San Gabriel Blvd Pasadena, CA$1.27M432,012
- 3004 Wallingford Rd Pasadena, CA$1.28M322,252
- 3033 Wallingford Rd Pasadena, CA$1.11M322,328
- 3005 Wallingford Rd Pasadena, CA$1.33M332,203
- 3032 Wallingford Rd Pasadena, CA$1.41M322,110
- 930 S San Gabriel Blvd Pasadena, CA$2.19M544,028
- 982 S San Gabriel Blvd Pasadena, CA$2.28M434,149
- 910 S San Gabriel Blvd Pasadena, CA--533,640
- 990 S San Gabriel Blvd Pasadena, CA$1.11M322,066
- 996 S San Gabriel Blvd Pasadena, CA$1.16M522,253
- 2930 Coleridge Cir Pasadena, CA$981K321,523
- 998 S San Gabriel Blvd Pasadena, CA$1.04M432,104
- 2940 Coleridge Cir Pasadena, CA$1.08M322,068
- 1010 S San Gabriel Blvd Pasadena, CA$1.06M322,233
- 3015 Shakespeare Dr Pasadena, CA$1.06M321,689
- 2975 Wallingford Rd San Marino, CA$1.67M322,372
- 2970 Wallingford Rd San Marino, CA$1.81M322,051
- 2935 Coleridge Cir Pasadena, CA$1.26M432,437
- 907 El Campo Dr Pasadena, CA$5.52M657,576
- 933 El Campo Dr Pasadena, CA$1.14M531,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.