3026 Orchard Dr, Houston, TX 770543 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,670 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Spacious, free-standing home in quiet neighborhood/subdivision with only 22 homes located in the heart of Houston's medical center bordering West University and Rice Village.
Quiet, safe and tucked away, yet close to some of Houston?s main attractions, museums, great restaurants, schools, medical facilities, and shopping. Minutes to the Galleria, Texas Medical Center, Rice University, the Village shops, Hermann Park, and the Braeswood bike trails. And a 10-minute drive to downtown Houston.
- Lot: 1,794 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant, Wall
- Last sold: Sep 2006
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Gated entryway, small front-yard/garden, slate patio with ceiling fan, low-maintenance yard.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Floor size: 2,670 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1231830010007
- Zillow Home ID: 70308006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3026 Orchard Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 77054 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.8% less than in Houston Metro, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 77054 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 77054 home values.
- 3022 Orchard Dr Houston, TX$346K33.52,624
- 3030 Orchard Dr Houston, TX$328K33.52,624
- 3018 Orchard Dr Houston, TX$331K33.52,624
- 3034 Orchard Dr Houston, TX$345K33.52,632
- 3034 Orchard Dr Houston, TX$324K33.52,624
- 9903 Adeline Ln Houston, TX$322K33.52,676
- 9902 Adeline Ln Houston, TX$324K33.52,516
- 3014 Orchard Dr Houston, TX$331K33.52,624
- 9907 Adeline Ln Houston, TX$339K342,870
- 9906 Adeline Ln Houston, TX$329K33.52,650
- 9902 Allison Ln Houston, TX$318K33.52,676
- 3010 Orchard Dr Houston, TX$331K33.52,624
- 9911 Adeline Ln Houston, TX$379K43.52,929
- 9902 Orchard Ct Houston, TX$325K33.52,540
- 9906 Allison Ln Houston, TX$335K33.52,830
- 9906 Allison Ln Houston, TX$353K33.52,830
- 9910 Adeline Ln Houston, TX$386K33.53,046
- 9906 Orchard Ct Houston, TX$321K33.52,379
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!