- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3027 Rouse Dr, Fayetteville, NC 283065 beds, 3 baths, 2,201 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $172,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 0 space, 504 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,201 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 172
- Lot width: 117
- Parcel #: 0404387845
- Zillow Home ID: 53618028
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3027 Rouse Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28306 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% less than in Fayetteville, and 23.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 28306 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28306 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,619 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 2001
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 6201 Butterfly Ct Fayetteville, NC$153K322,001
- 3023 Rouse Dr Fayetteville, NC$105K321,462
- 6225 Stoney Point Loop Fayetteville, NC$114K321,656
- 6229 Stoney Point Loop Fayetteville, NC$134K321,627
- 3019 Rouse Dr Fayetteville, NC$134K321,652
- 6205 Butterfly Ct Fayetteville, NC$125K321,656
- 6221 Stoney Point Loop Fayetteville, NC$112K321,500
- 3024 Rouse Dr Fayetteville, NC$138K32.51,700
- 3028 Rouse Dr Fayetteville, NC$137K321,652
- 6233 Stoney Point Loop Fayetteville, NC$111K321,607
- 3020 Rouse Dr Fayetteville, NC$107K321,357
- 6204 Butterfly Ct Fayetteville, NC$142K321,596
- 3033 Rouse Dr Fayetteville, NC$175K422,244
- 3015 Rouse Dr Fayetteville, NC$124K321,607
- 6217 Stoney Point Loop Fayetteville, NC$130K321,756
- 3025 Thornhill Rd Fayetteville, NC$145K32.51,814
- 6237 Stoney Point Loop Fayetteville, NC$124K321,560
- 6213 Stoney Point Loop Fayetteville, NC$134K321,601
- 3016 Rouse Dr Fayetteville, NC$105K321,478
- 6209 Stoney Point Loop Fayetteville, NC$128K321,626
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.