- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 275 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $165,807
- Last sale price/sqft: $57
- MLS #: 5113582
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Shadow Mountain High School, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Rm Adtn Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Rear Vehicle Entry, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Builder, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,906 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 16606041
- Zillow Home ID: 7815333
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $225-475K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is 51.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.8% less than in Phoenix, and 46.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 3136 E Larkspur Dr1 beds, 2 baths
1,509 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1971
|3040 E Charter Oak Rd Phoenix, AZ||$191K||--||3||1,340|
|3024 E Charter Oak Rd Phoenix, AZ||$230K||--||2||1,597|
|3027 E Bloomfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$237K||--||2||1,587|
|3027 E Charter Oak Rd Phoenix, AZ||$289K||4||3||3,370|
|3025 E Bloomfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$306K||--||2||2,317|
|3037 E Bloomfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$217K||--||2||1,550|
|3039 E Charter Oak Rd Phoenix, AZ||$232K||--||2||1,729|
|3023 E Charter Oak Rd Phoenix, AZ||$186K||--||2||1,274|
|3046 E Charter Oak Rd Phoenix, AZ||$190K||--||2||1,280|
|3010 E Charter Oak Rd Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|3009 E Bloomfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$276K||4||2||2,375|
|3045 E Bloomfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$196K||--||2.5||1,282|
|3009 E Charter Oak Rd Phoenix, AZ||$189K||--||2||1,370|
|3045 E Charter Oak Rd Phoenix, AZ||$259K||3||2||2,048|
|3030 E Wethersfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$204K||--||2||1,512|
|3028 E Bloomfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$265K||--||3||1,984|
|3040 E Wethersfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$177K||--||1||1,270|
|3020 E Wethersfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$251K||--||2.75||1,900|
|3040 E Bloomfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$162K||--||1.75||1,135|
|3022 E Bloomfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$247K||--||2.5||2,119|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!