- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3028 Grant Rd, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,986 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- HOA Fee: $20
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $186,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,986 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0152429
- Zillow Home ID: 83068408
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3028 Grant Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% higher than in Norman, and 71.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 3024 Grant Rd Norman, OK$148K321,360
- 3036 Grant Rd Norman, OK$162K321,738
- 3020 Grant Rd Norman, OK$182K321,729
- 3040 Grant Rd Norman, OK$147K321,283
- 3016 Grant Rd Norman, OK$152K321,440
- 3113 Queenston Ave Norman, OK$195K321,954
- 3109 Queenston Ave Norman, OK$147K321,344
- 3117 Queenston Ave Norman, OK$167K321,600
- 3105 Queenston Ave Norman, OK$148K321,354
- 3033 Grant Rd Norman, OK$164K321,594
- 3008 Grant Rd Norman, OK$146K321,344
- 3041 Grant Rd Norman, OK$143K321,281
- 3037 Grant Rd Norman, OK$154K321,453
- 3029 Grant Rd Norman, OK$153K321,440
- 3045 Grant Rd Norman, OK$176K321,748
- 3025 Grant Rd Norman, OK$148K321,345
- 3121 Queenston Ave Norman, OK$163K321,581
- 3101 Grant Rd Norman, OK$155K321,440
- 3021 Grant Rd Norman, OK$191K321,820
- 3101 Cristo Ct Norman, OK$165K321,595
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292