- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- 41 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,282 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $232
- MLS #: T2751695
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Partial basement, 100 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Additional Rooms \ Double Master Bedroom, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven - Double, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ East, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Desk Built In, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Fiber Optics, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,046 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 132229066832160
- Zillow Home ID: 46115998
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $465K-1.26M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32803 home values will rise 9.2% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among 32803 homes, this home is 344.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.8% lower than in Orlando, and 3.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32803 home values.
|1256 Wilkinson St Orlando, FL||$674K||4||3.5||4,035|
|1245 Ayrshire St Orlando, FL||$675K||4||3||2,719|
|1250 Wilkinson St Orlando, FL||$591K||3||3||2,592|
|3014 Sherwood Rd Orlando, FL||$401K||3||2||1,787|
|1250 Ayrshire St Orlando, FL||$512K||4||3||2,991|
|1300 Wilkinson St Orlando, FL||$429K||3||2||2,303|
|1301 Ayrshire St Orlando, FL||$453K||2||2||2,346|
|1240 Wilkinson St Orlando, FL||$414K||4||3||2,420|
|1235 Ayrshire St Orlando, FL||$409K||4||2||1,815|
|1240 Ayrshire St Orlando, FL||$683K||4||3||3,505|
|3004 Sherwood Rd Orlando, FL||$878K||4||4||4,035|
|1308 Wilkinson St Orlando, FL||$659K||3||3.5||2,601|
|3036 Middlesex Rd Orlando, FL||$399K||3||2.5||1,881|
|1245 Munster St Orlando, FL||$512K||4||3||2,772|
|1232 Wilkinson St Orlando, FL||$396K||3||2||1,789|
|1255 Wilkinson St Orlando, FL||$567K||3||3||2,339|
|1245 Wilkinson St Orlando, FL||$474K||3||2||2,255|
|1232 Ayrshire St Orlando, FL||$584K||4||3||2,968|
|1241 Munster St Orlando, FL||$680K||5||4||4,767|
|1241 Wilkinson St Orlando, FL||$393K||3||2||1,836|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.