3028 Western Ave APT 510, Seattle, WA 981211 bed, 1 bath, 775 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1991
- HOA Fee: $450
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $419
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Territorial, Water
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Cats Only, Cats/Dogs \ Dogs Only, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Co-op (y/n) \ N, Common Prop Features \ Club House, Common Prop Features \ Disabled Access, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Exercise Room, Common Prop Features \ High Speed Int Avail, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Common Prop Features \ Sauna, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Central Hot Water, H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Home owner dues include \ J, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Remodeled (y/n) \ Y, Roof \ Flat, Roof \ Torch Down, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ P, Style \ 30, Type of Fireplace \ Gas, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, View \ Sound, View \ Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 79
- Floor size: 775 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0125000740
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 48655093
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3028 Western Avenue APT 510
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Belltown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.2% lower than in Seattle, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Belltown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belltown home values.
- Apt 406$245K11595
- Apt 302$191KStudio1450
- Apt 101$209K11550
- Apt 102$178K--1450
- Apt 103$330K11790
- Apt 104$227K11585
- Apt 105$228K11585
- Apt 106$229K11595
- Apt 107$316K11775
- Apt 108$166KStudio1333
- Apt 109$145K--1280
- Apt 110$285K11775
- Apt 111$226K11575
- Apt 112$339K22930
- Apt 113$231K11590
- Apt 114$283K11765
- Apt 115$181K11450
- Apt 116$209K11550
- Apt 201$221K11550
- Apt 202$183K--1450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!