3029 30th Ave W, Seattle, WA 98199Studio, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- Flooring: Carpet, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Partial basement, 820 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 6821102305
- Zillow Home ID: 49009665
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3029 30th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% less than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 3023 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$599KStudio--1,800
- 3035 30th Ave W # B Seattle, WA$475K421,740
- 3033 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$474K33.51,631
- 3033 30th Ave W # A Seattle, WA$525K331,631
- 3033 30th Ave W # B Seattle, WA$415K331,630
- 3037 30th Ave W # A Seattle, WA$489K331,770
- 3027 30th Ave W # B Seattle, WA$540K32.51,680
- 3021 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$301K21950
- 3037 30th Ave W # B Seattle, WA$487K22.251,770
- 3027 30th Ave W # A Seattle, WA$583K22.51,840
- 3019 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$510K421,740
- 3039 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$736K43.52,210
- 3041 30th Ave W # A Seattle, WA$541K421,800
- 3039 30th Ave W # A Seattle, WA$637K32.752,210
- 3017 30th Ave W # B Seattle, WA$531K331,850
- 3039 30th Ave W # B Seattle, WA$639K43.52,210
- 3017 30th Ave W # A Seattle, WA$582K32.51,850
- 3015 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$503K421,740
- 3047 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$474K421,740
- 3030 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$562K32.251,670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!