- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3029 Oberlin Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462684 beds, 3 baths, 2,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 490317105014000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1196574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3029 Oberlin Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46268, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 108.8% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46268 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3019 Oberlin Ct Indianapolis, IN$173K41.52,625
- 3039 Oberlin Ct Indianapolis, IN$167K41.52,184
- 3102 Lehigh Ct Indianapolis, IN$167K422,204
- 3052 Lehigh Ct Indianapolis, IN$156K311,936
- 9228 Fordham St Indianapolis, IN$175K41.52,511
- 9234 Fordham St Indianapolis, IN$164K41.52,466
- 3030 Oberlin Ct Indianapolis, IN$134K321,560
- 9218 Fordham St Indianapolis, IN$164K41.52,257
- 3020 Oberlin Ct Indianapolis, IN$174K333,024
- 3040 Oberlin Ct Indianapolis, IN$191K52.53,700
- 3103 Oberlin Ct Indianapolis, IN$161K42.51,962
- 3048 Lehigh Ct Indianapolis, IN$175K51.52,314
- 3104 Lehigh Ct Indianapolis, IN$206K53.53,424
- 3109 Oberlin Ct Indianapolis, IN$165K41.52,128
- 9208 Fordham St Indianapolis, IN$157K41.52,093
- 9250 Fordham St Indianapolis, IN$202K42.53,481
- 3106 Lehigh Ct Indianapolis, IN$159K31.51,837
- 3108 Oberlin Ct Indianapolis, IN$179K432,688
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!