- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3029 W 44th Ave, Denver, CO 802112 beds, 1 bath, 1,028 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1998 for $105,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,028 sqft
- Parcel #: 0220218015000
- Zillow Home ID: 13297219
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3029 W 44th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berkeley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.3% lower than in Denver, and 55.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Berkeley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 4400 Grove St Denver, CO$134K11604
- 3033 W 44th Ave Denver, CO$422K31.51,504
- 4400 Grove St APT 1 Denver, CO$147K11645
- 4400 Grove St APT 4 Denver, CO$160K11800
- 4400 Grove St APT 2 Denver, CO$152K11645
- 4400 Grove St APT 3 Denver, CO$147K11605
- 4434 Grove St Denver, CO$453K221,257
- 4440 Grove St Denver, CO$432K422,176
- 3040 W 45th Ave Denver, CO$433K311,012
- 4456 Grove St Denver, CO$303K21.5855
- 3105 W 44th Ave Denver, CO$522K331,614
- 4458 Grove St Denver, CO$179K21653
- 4292 Green Ct Denver, CO$546K43.52,612
- 4407 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$950K----9,172
- 4433 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$364K321,385
- 3115 W 44th Ave Denver, CO$346K211,009
- 4295 Green Ct Denver, CO$358K43.51,690
- 4288 Green Ct Denver, CO$407K221,150
- 4429 Grove St Denver, CO$517K431,718
- 3119 W 44th Ave Denver, CO$372K221,002
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292