- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
303 Cole Ave UNIT 2, Providence, RI 029064 beds, 2 baths, 2,063 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $435,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,063 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P:0400129 L:0002
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 81852863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 303 Cole Avenue UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Blackstone, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.9% less than in Providence, and 24.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Blackstone home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blackstone home values.
- 299 Cole Ave Providence, RI$433K52.52,669
- 11 Goldsmith St Providence, RI$443K42.52,468
- 15 Goldsmith St Providence, RI$444K321,978
- 296 Cole Ave Providence, RI$272K42.52,100
- 12 Goldsmith St Providence, RI$435K31.51,933
- 294 Cole Ave Providence, RI$491K42.52,100
- 2 Wriston Dr Providence, RI$602K342,696
- 303 Cole Ave UNIT 1 Providence, RI$263K211,163
- 311 Cole Ave Providence, RI$419K321,932
- 315 Cole Ave Providence, RI$440K322,108
- 321 Cole Ave Providence, RI$436K321,880
- 1 Wriston Dr Providence, RI$363K221,648
- 293 Cole Ave Providence, RI$401K41.51,650
- 322 Cole Ave Providence, RI$434K42.51,624
- 325 Cole Ave Providence, RI$537K31.52,501
- 291 Cole Ave Providence, RI$338K31.51,443
- 332 Cole Ave Providence, RI$549K222,477
- 14 Wriston Dr Providence, RI$574K52.53,008
- 287 Cole Ave Providence, RI$477K32.52,380
- 286 Cole Ave Providence, RI$296K311,593
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.