- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
303 E Whitehall Ct # 104, Tampa, FL 336042 beds, 2 baths, 940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $65,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 1005285210
- Zillow Home ID: 45037235
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 303 E Whitehall Court # 104
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sulphur Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 140.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 138.9% higher than in Tampa, and 577.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sulphur Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sulphur Springs home values.
- 303 E Whitehall Ct # 103 Tampa, FL$52K22940
- 303 E Whitehall Ct # 102 Tampa, FL$51K22940
- 303 E Whitehall Ct # 101 Tampa, FL$41K22940
- 305 E Whitehall Ct # 108 Tampa, FL$40K22940
- 305 E Whitehall Ct # 107 Tampa, FL$41K22940
- 301 E Whitehall Ct # 97 Tampa, FL$45K321,183
- 301 E Whitehall Ct # 98 Tampa, FL$45K321,183
- 305 E Whitehall Ct # 106 Tampa, FL$40K22940
- 305 E Whitehall Ct # 105 Tampa, FL$49K22940
- 305 E Whitehall Ct APT B Tampa, FL$41K221,100
- 304 E Wellington Ct # 88 Tampa, FL$67K321,183
- 403 E Wimbleton Ct # 164 Tampa, FL$45K321,183
- 304 E Wellington Ct # 87 Tampa, FL$37K321,183
- 304 E Wellington Ct # 85 Tampa, FL$67K321,183
- 304 E Wellington Ct # 86 Tampa, FL$47K321,183
- 301 E Whitehall Ct # 99 Tampa, FL$42K321,183
- 403 E Wimbleton Ct # 163 Tampa, FL$48K321,183
- 401 E Wimbleton Ct # 153 Tampa, FL$44K22940
- 401 E Wimbleton Ct APT C Tampa, FL$37K22940
- 301 E Whitehall Ct # 100 Tampa, FL$66K321,183
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292