303 Edinburgh Dr, Cary, NC 275114 beds, 3 baths, 2,316 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $467,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 572 sqft
- Sports Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,316 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 075212859953000
- Zillow Home ID: 6405107
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 303 Edinburgh Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27511 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35% greater than in Cary, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27511 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27511 home values.
- 102 Hoy Ct Cary, NC$532K--33,320
- 305 Edinburgh Dr Cary, NC$507K--32,991
- 100 Hoy Ct Cary, NC$449K32.53,110
- 104 Hoy Ct Cary, NC$494K532,694
- 307 Edinburgh Dr Cary, NC$502K----3,016
- Edinburgh Dr Cary, NC$321K------
- Edinburgh Dr Cary, NC$316K--1--
- 304 Edinburgh Dr Cary, NC$412K--22,541
- 302 Edinburgh Dr Cary, NC$1.15M444,754
- 306 Edinburgh Dr Cary, NC$894K45.55,264
- Nc 55 W Angier, NC$123K------
- S Hwy 55 Cary, NC$119K------
- 316 Edinburgh Dr Cary, NC--Studio----
- 103 Hoy Ct Cary, NC$661K--3.56,150
- 105 Hoy Ct Cary, NC$1.91M32.52,409
- 300 Edinburgh Dr Cary, NC$1.61M--3.57,907
- 308 Edinburgh Dr Cary, NC$508K33.52,478
- 101 Hoy Ct Cary, NC$450K--33,060
- 218 Edinburgh Dr Cary, NC$1.75M64.57,899
- 403 Rutherglen Dr Cary, NC$600K----3,430
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.