- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
303 Gawf Rd, Muskogee, OK 744033 beds, 2 baths, 1,676 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2012 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,676 sqft
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 017649
- Zillow Home ID: 21822409
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 303 Gawf Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% greater than in Muskogee, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 301 Gawf Rd Muskogee, OK$130K321,585
- 305 Gawf Rd Muskogee, OK$146K321,795
- 307 Gawf Rd Muskogee, OK$121K321,904
- 309 Gawf Rd Muskogee, OK$103K321,482
- 311 Gawf Rd Muskogee, OK$133K321,673
- 313 Gawf Rd Muskogee, OK$120K321,720
- 304 Gawf Rd Muskogee, OK$110K321,347
- 315 Gawf Rd Muskogee, OK$178K321,620
- 312 Gawf Rd Muskogee, OK$118K321,688
- 317 Gawf Rd Muskogee, OK$151K422,073
- 314 Gawf Rd Muskogee, OK$106K321,411
- 319 Gawf Rd Muskogee, OK$132K321,887
- 2900 Monta Pl Muskogee, OK$105K321,366
- 2902 Monta Pl Muskogee, OK$102K321,305
- 2907 Monta Pl Muskogee, OK$92K421,392
- 2904 Monta Pl Muskogee, OK$128K321,348
- 2906 Monta Pl Muskogee, OK$116K321,433
- 2905 Monta Pl Muskogee, OK$123K321,672
- 2908 Monta Pl Muskogee, OK$135K321,600
- 2904 Tull Pl Muskogee, OK$128K421,725
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292